Friday, March 03, 2006

New Digital Photo Pay Site

Scoble is a Microsoft employee with a well-read blog. Interesting take on things and alot of internal MS squabbling in the comments. He points us to this new digital photo site, Just Show Me How To, but you have to pay to get the tips. (looks like $1.99 - $3.99). Interesting Site. Scoble says they have a blog but I don't see that anyway on their site. He also says "Done by award-winning photographers. Pulitzer-prize winners and all that." but that's nowhere on the site either...all it says it "...from world-renown professional photographers." So how does he know all this? I guess I'll have to take his word for it. I guess I'll start with their free video of the week, 'Take Great Sunsets' if it ever completes downloading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?