Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Picture People

My opinion on 'mall' photo studios is not very good. I'd never been to one before but I've seen the kids in angel outfits and crazy backgrounds, lots of props, etc. - not really my style. So I when my brothers and sisters-in-law decided to get a family portrait of all the grandchildren from the Picture People, I wasn't going in with high expectations.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. Its not easy wrangling 7 kids ranging in age from 16 months up to 15 years, together for a picture, but they did a decent job.

If I had to do it again, I'd probably go back. In terms of cost and results it fit just what we were looking for. But, if I wanted a truly unique, high-quality portrait I'd probably go more upscale.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?